Early September Discount: Buy NBA 2K23 MT for 15% off!

Venez vous présenter ici à votre arrivée sur le forum
Répondre
Amoily
Utilisateur

Early September Discount: Buy NBA 2K23 MT for 15% off!

Message par Amoily » mar. 30 août 2022 03:26

Are you a former NBA 2K22 player? Then I believe you are also very interested in NBA 2K23, which will be launched in ten days!

I already have some achievements in NBA 2K22, so I believe that in NBA 2K23, I can get NBA 2K23 MT by completing tasks in MyCareer mode, but in fact I will also buy 2K MT myself to use alley-oops, dunks, blocks in games and catch and lob to attract crowds and increase the attention of our team.

As our team completes more missions, so does the chance to earn NBA 2K23 MT.

In the upcoming NBA 2K23, I also have to prepare, I can prepare the cheap NBA 2K23 MT on GameGS first, and at the same time, GameGS will give players a 15% discount when NBA 2K23 is about to be launched, to help new Old players can have a fresh start and earn new achievements.

Amoily
Utilisateur

Re: Early September Discount: Buy NBA 2K23 MT for 15% off!

Message par Amoily » mar. 30 août 2022 08:59

Are you a former NBA 2K22 player? Then I believe you are also very interested in NBA 2K23, which will be launched in ten days!

I already have some achievements in NBA 2K22, so I believe that in NBA 2K23, I can get NBA 2K23 MT by completing tasks in MyCareer mode, but in fact I will also buy 2K MT myself to use alley-oops, dunks, blocks in games and catch and lob to attract crowds and increase the attention of our team.

As our team completes more missions, so does the chance to earn NBA 2K23 MT.

In the upcoming NBA 2K23, I also have to prepare, I can prepare the cheap NBA 2K23 MT on GameMS first, and at the same time, GameMS will give players a 15% discount when NBA 2K23 is about to be launched, to help new Old players can have a fresh start and earn new achievements.

Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation des membres »